(THE PLAYER: What it all comes down to here at RCSSC.)
IF YOU ARE ON A TEAM, BUT ARE NOT A CAPTAIN YOU MUST WAIT TO REGISTER UNTIL YOUR TEAM CAPTAIN SENDS YOU A REGISTRATION EMAIL!
Being a participant of RCSSC is a great way to stay social while also staying active. It is this balance that not only keeps people coming back to RCSSC year after year, but also helps RCSSC continually grow in number of players, games, sports, sponsors and well-being. To keep this momentum moving forward, there are a few things you need to be aware of while participating in RCSSC:
- Be SOCIAL.
- You can't play for RCSSC unless you are on a team's official roster AND have signed the RCSSC waiver form. Period. Any team caught in violation of this rule is subject to severe penalty.
- Players must be 21 by the League Sign-Up Night. Because the whole idea of RCSSC is to be social and active while having a beer, it's necessary that all who participate are 21 or older.
- Our sponsors provide a player special to all RCSSC participants post-game as long as the RCSSC team shirt is worn.
- Players may play only for one team per sport.
- LEAGUE DIVISIONS: RCSSC has league divisions to make each season fun for everyone. The divisions are based upon athletic ability and/or newness to RCSSC. Not all league divisions are included in each sport every season due to how many people choose to participate. With that being said, the 38+ Vets. League is most-often not included.
- Social: For those with high athletic ability.
- Super Social: For those with good athletic ability.
- Extreme Social: For those who may not be the most athletic and just want to have fun.
- 38+ Veterans League: For the seasoned athletes who still want to compete.
- Players must wear their team's shirt for every game. You may not exchange shirts. You will be sidelined for every game that you do not have your shirt. New shirts are $15.
- ALL of RCSSC's sports are non-contact. This is not supposed to be about winning or losing; it's about having fun and being social.
- Sportsmanlike conduct is required. RCSSC staff keep a record of any and all players/teams who are unsportsmanlike. Depending on how serious an offense is, a player or even an entire team may be banned from play anywhere from one game to an indefinate amount of time. It's not difficult; be a good sport.
- RCSSC officials have the final ruling. Do not argue.
- Help out your team captain.
- Show up to games, be aware of your team's schedule and where those games are being held.
- Be aware of the rules concerning your sport.
See the links below for helpful RCSSC information:
Single Players looking for at team? We'll place you on a team before games begin. Just make sure that you fill out the comments section and tell us about your athletic ability so we can match you up with a team of like players. Also let us know if you want to be placed on a team with friend so that we can keep you together. Individual females are highly encouraged to sign-up as there is always a need for additional women on teams.